Are you eligible for a grant?
If you're involved in a project or activity which helps to improve the quality of life for Peabody residents and the wider community, find out whether you could receive up to £30,000 from the Peabody Community Fund to support your work.
We're once again making grants available to support projects or activities which help to improve the quality of life for Peabody residents and the wider community. If you're involved in such a project, you could receive up to £30,000 from the Peabody Community Fund to support your work.
Projects must align with one or more of the three fund themes:
- Healthy – helping people with their physical and mental wellbeing
- Happy – helping people make the most out of their lives through active citizenship, volunteering and community involvement
- Wealthy – supporting people to become financially independent through employment, enterprise and education
The fund is able to support ongoing/regular activities benefiting residents of all ages and priority will be given to:
- Organisations/projects addressing the needs of the most disadvantaged members of the community
- Peabody resident-led projects. If an applicant organisation is not resident-led, they will need to demonstrate strong connections with local residents, strong partnership working in the locality, a commitment to the locality after the proposed project is complete, and a clear understanding of community needs
- Youth-led projects up to the age of 24
- There will also be restricted funds for projects supporting Peabody residents living in Waltham Forest and Thamesmead (on the Bexley/Greenwich boroughs border)