Kickstart your career
We offer support to help kickstart a business idea or scale up your current business.
Whether you’re an innovator, aspiring entrepreneur or already running an established business we can help you take the next steps.
What we offer
Based on your specific business needs, we can offer the following:
- Training and advice, including the monthly Peabody Business Forum
- Identifying internal and external funding opportunities
- Access to our community centres, co-working spaces and commercial premises
- Support with tendering and procurement
- Opportunities to network and trade through Peabody and our partners.
Be part of Peabody’s enterprise community and unlock your business potential
Join our monthly business forum. It's a free event which takes place on the second Monday of each month (online event/in-person every quarter) and is open to all businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs. You will access Peabody and our partners’ opportunities, hear from experts and local businesses about good practices and resources, as well as shared experiences, successes and challenges.
Are you an entrepreneur in our communities? We want to hear from you!
Do you have a business idea or have just started a business? Take the next step and complete the form below.
Are you an established business looking for opportunities to trade, tender or access your own working space?
- Get in touch with the Business Ready team: email@example.com
- Work with us and find out how to become a Peabody supplier
- Need space? Find out more about the latest opportunities or contact the Business ready team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you looking to give back to the community? Find out more about how you can support the work of the Peabody Community Foundation and create an impact with your business.
Get in touch
If you’re an innovator, aspiring entrepreneur or already running an established business we want to hear from you!
Please complete our form to find out about the business support we offer.