We are one of the largest care and support providers in the South East.
With over 1,300 care and support colleagues, 10,000 customers and 170 service contracts, we have lots of opportunities for people to develop varied and successful careers.
As well as having a job that makes a real difference to the world, you will receive the following benefits:
- 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Up to 10% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Flexible benefits of 1% of salary with a minimum of £300
- Spot bonus awards
- Long service awards
- Paid induction training and support to complete the Care Certificate (if required for the role)
- Paid DBS (roles that require enhanced checks will include both the child and adult barring checks)
- Opportunities to gain skills and experience
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance service
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile (as applicable)
- Sick pay
- Recognition through our WOW! Awards
We want all our colleagues to thrive in their roles, so we make sure everyone has the same chance to develop a successful career with us.
Our disability confident programme means that if you declare a disability on your application form we will offer you an interview - as long as you meet the minimum criteria in the job description. We will make any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process.
As members of the Business Disability Forum and the international INvolve network we can also connect and upskill talented employees.
View our roles
We offer full-time and part-time roles to suit any lifestyle. You can also join our bank team if you prefer to work less regularly.