Hello, are you ok?
We care about you and your wellbeing. We all have busy lives, and we don’t expect you to contact us if you don’t need to, but we also want to make sure you’re ok
So, if we haven’t heard from you in a while, we’ll be emailing you to ask if there’s anything we can do to help.
As well as queries about your home, we can offer help with:
· Support services and community projects in your area.
· Aid and adaptations needed to make your home more comfortable.
· How to get referrals to social services and other agencies.
· The different types of benefits you may be entitled to.
· What to do if you’re experiencing domestic abuse.
If you don’t get back to us when we email you or if we don’t have your email address, we’ll call you. If we still can’t get in touch with you, your Neighbourhood Manager will visit you to check everything is okay.
In the meantime, if you’d like to talk to us about anything, please contact us.