What to do if you become aware of a problem concerning an adult or child.

In an emergency, please call the police (telephone 999). If someone needs medical attention, please request an ambulance.

If you're concerned about an adult or child's welfare you should contact your local authority. 

We want to promote the safety and wellbeing of our residents and customers and prevent issues like bullying, harassment, discrimination, abuse and neglect so you can also report your concerns to us to see if we can help. 

Please complete the form or call us on 0300 123 3456.

What’s the address (if known) of the person or persons you are worried about?

Upload any supporting images (file formats supported: JPG and PNG). If you think it would be useful to attach a photograph to your message so that we can understand it better, please add it here.

Data protection

We take our data protection responsibilities seriously and collect, store and process data in line with data protection law. To find out more about how we use your personal information please visit our privacy policy statement.