Please be aware that there is a very high demand and a long wait for homes, especially for three and four bedroom ones. To improve your chance to move there are various options available to you.

Mutual exchange:

The following exchange schemes available for existing tenants looking to move home:


If you're a Peabody resident you can request a transfer: please contact us to discuss your needs.

If you're not a Peabody resident but you're a tenant with another social housing landlord you can register for mutual exchange. However, if you're not a social tenant at the moment you will have to contact the housing service at your local authority to have your housing needs assessed.

Welcome mat

Resident Handbook

Find important information about your home and our services
Woman at computer screen

Contact us

See all the ways you can get in touch with us to talk about your rent and finances, household permissions, neighbourhood enquiries and repairs.