The Unity Centre in the London Borough of Brent runs a range of activities and events for children and adults including classes, training courses, and cultural celebrations. You can also hire the centre for your workshop, party or any other type of event.
Hire the Unity Centre
You can hire the Unity Centre for a range of activities and events. Whether you are hosting a reception, business or corporate event or running a workshop or fitness session, we can offer flexible options to meet your needs for every occasion.
The main hall can hold up to 150 people sitting down or 200 people standing-up so it’s ideal for functions such as birthdays, weddings, exhibitions or public meetings. Alternatively it can be converted for art
performances or indoor sports.
Furniture, access to the foyer areas and a large presentation screen are also included in the price of hiring the main hall.
Designed for corporate meetings or training sessions, you can hire either one large board room or one medium-sized meeting room. With ample space for brainstorming and presentation materials, both are a great place for lively discussions, solving problems and creating new ideas.
Seats up to 20 people if used as a board room or 50 people if used as a theatre or a semi-circle style. The room also includes a projector, screen and a small kitchen.
Located on the first floor, this meeting room can seat up to 20 people board room style.
With everything and everyone going online, our IT suite is ideal if you want to teach people how to use the internet, search for jobs online, claim benefits through the government website or just stay connected with friends and family.
The suite has 12 computers, a printer and a flip chart making it perfect for workshops, seminars or tutorials.
The multi-sports pitch is can be used for a range of outdoor activities including football, rounders, netball and tag rugby. It was even used for mini go-carting sessions! You can hire the pitch for one-off games
or over the holidays if you are hosting classes or training sessions.
Thinking of holding an exercise, yoga or dance class? Then our fantastic fitness studio is perfect for getting people into shape and making sure they remain fit. The fitness studio has mirrored walls so participants
can check their techniques while working out.
Most people who hire our main hall, also provide food and refreshments during their event. That’s why the kitchen is an ideal place to prepare or simply warm up food, and it is located close to the main hall.
Our team can also give you a list of local catering companies who can provide food, snacks and refreshments for your event.
Located in central Brent and close to Central London, the first floor of the Unity Centre can be hired as office space. With sound-proof offices, the meeting rooms provide the perfect environment for you to run your business or organisation in a discreet and peaceful environment.
Having an informal meeting? Or just waiting for your courses or class to start? Then why not relax in our café area? The café has recently been refurbished, can seat up to 16 people and has free wifi.
WCs and changing rooms
Toilets and baby changing facilities are available to anyone visiting the Unity Centre. People taking part in sports activities and classes can also use the showers free of charge.
Location of the Unity Centre
Find out where the Unity Centre is located and how you can get here.
The Church End and Roundwood Unity Centre
103 Church Road
Visiting by car
From the M4:
- Leave the M4 at junction 2 (signposted A4N and South Circular, Chiswick)
- By nearside of Chiswick roundabout turn left (signposted The North, A406)
- Then turn left again onto A406 (North Circular) until you reach the Stonebridge junction (signposted Harrow, Wembley, Harlesden)
- At the Stonebridge junction branch left, then at traffic signals turn right onto the A404 (signposted Harlesden)
- Turn left onto Craven Park, and then left onto Church Road – A407, entering Willesden, continue on this road until you reach the Unity Centre (on your left)
From the M1:
- At Staples Corner roundabout take the third exit onto the A406 (signposted Kilburn, Harrow, North Circular W)
- At Staples Corner West roundabout take the second exit, emerge onto the North Circular Road – A406 (signposted North Circular West, Wembley)
- Turn left onto Woodheyes Road, entering Willesden
- Turn right onto Bridge Road, continue forward until you get onto Hawkins Road
- Turn left onto Paulet Way, until you reach the Unity Centre (on your left)
From central London:
- Take the A5 (signposted The North M1), continue on the A5 passing Kilburn High Road station, eventually turn left at set of traffic signals onto Willesden Lane (A4003)
- Continue forward onto Willesden Lane – A4003. Entering Willesden continue until you see signs for the A407.
- At mini-roundabout bear right onto High Road – A407 (signposted Wembley).
- At traffic signals turn right onto Suffolk Road. At traffic signals turn right onto Church Road – A407, continue on this road until you reach The Unity Centre (on your right)
Visiting by public transport
By tube and train
The nearest tube station is Neasden (Jubilee line). No taxi ranks. Journey from Neasden station to the centre is approximately 20 minutes on foot.
Harlesden Station: Take the Bakerloo line or Silverlink (no taxi rank). Walk straight up Acton Lane, turn right left into Greenhill Park and then left into Nicoll Road and then left into Craven Park Road. Walk straight up Church Road, access to the entrance to the centre is directly off Church Road.
Willesden Junction station: either take the or Bakerloo line to Willesden Junction (no taxi rank). Use the Old Oak Lane exit, cross the main road and the 266 bus stop will be close by on your left. Take the bus 266 towards Brent Cross shopping centre and get off at Church End Estate. Walk along Church Road, access the entrance of the centre off Church Road.
Buses close to the Unity Centre include 260, 266 and 297.