Helping you save money on energy and household bills
Our Advice and Wellbeing team can help you reduce your annual energy costs and give advice on how to spend less on household bills.
Speak to our Advice and Wellbeing team to learn more about how they can help you access Pocket Power and LEAP. These services are available to all residents and can save you on average over £200 on bills each year.
What do Pocket Power offer?
Pocket Power offers advice and support which can help residents save money on their household energy bills.
During your free consultation, you’ll:
- Learn more about your options and how you can spend less on bills
- Have the chance to clarify any jargon or technical terms you may not understand
- Learn about how to apply for discounts
- Ask questions based on your current situation and needs.
Pocket Power can help you with mobile phone bills, access to food vouchers, reduced broadband bills, Help to save scheme, energy saving tips and much more.
What is LEAP?
LEAP is a free service which can help residents keep warm and reduce their energy bills without costing them any money. With LEAP you can get advice on:
- Reducing electricity, gas & water bills
- Installing/using a smart meter
- Condensation, damp & mould
- Heating your home efficiently
- Managing your tariff
- Many more energy saving tips and advice
We're here for you whatever help you need. Whether it's money and benefits advice, help with training and employment or you'd like to improve your digital skills, we'll do our best to help you. We'll even help support you with your mental, physical or emotional health.
Our Advice and Wellbeing team offer a range of one-to-one support, programmes, services and advice sessions for customers and the wider community.