Check out our design proposals for the new development and feedback to us before we submit our planning application.
Our architects have come up with design proposals which the local community can comment on before we submit a planning application to the local authority.
The designs complement the existing buildings and improve the landscape while delivering a mixture of one, two and three bedroom homes.If you’re a local resident and want to comment on our proposals, please complete this form.
We will prepare updates to the design following feedback on the proposals with a view to submit our planning application in the new year, with the aim of starting on site in the summer of 2019, completing in mid-2020.
If you have any questions about the proposals, please email email@example.com.
Layout and external design
This sketch shows the proposed shape and layout of the new development from a bird’s eye view, showing Ann Moss Way at the front and Lower Road at the back.
This image again demonstrates the proposed layout, with some key design principles below.
- Buildings will have changing storey heights, from the lower scale of the surrounding buildings on Ann Moss Way to the larger scale of the civic buildings on Lower Road.
- A well-shaped, linear building, containing flats, will meet Ann Moss Way while respecting the scale of the surrounding buildings.
- The shapes of the buildings will create areas of open space throughout the development.
- The design will create an open space, providing a visual connection between Lower Road and Ann Moss Way.
- We will introduce duplex family homes with front doors along Ann Moss Way.
- The design will maximise the south-facing private areas, opening onto landscaped courtyards.
Trees and landscaping
Click on the image above to enlarge
We propose to develop one beds, two beds and three beds, creating a total of up to 64 new homes.
For more images and further information on the proposed plans please have a look at the documents provided by our architects.