- My account
- Resident information
- All about repairs
- Rent and service charges
- Safer communities
- Resident involvement
- Benefits and budgeting
- Homeowner information
- Health and safety
- Report an issue
Community safety team
Working to keep your community safe.
They will investigate any complaints, support the victims and witnesses, and consider taking action against anyone responsible for offending behaviour.Find your local Metropolitan Police Safer Neighbourhoods Team
Responding to incidents
Please select a factsheet from the list below to find out more:
- Antisocial behaviour factsheet (pdf, 137kb)
- Hate crime factsheet (pdf, 126kb)
- Domestic abuse factsheet (pdf, 120kb)
Please use our community safety diary sheet (Word, 83kb) to record instances of ASB. This can be used as evidence in court.
Community safety team news
- We offer a "Domestic Abuse: Good Practice for Housing Providers" training course. Participants learn how to complete relevant risk assessments, implement achievable action plans, make referrals to appropriate specialist agencies, plus much more
- In 2012 the University of Birmingham produced this report evaluating our current approach to ASB and community safety.