If you feel threatened or concerned for someone else’s safety then contact the police immediately.

You can contact police on 101 or 999 in an emergency. If you want to report someone for harassment, intimidation or abuse anonymously you can do this via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111 or via their website.

After you have reported the matter to the police, contact us and we will record the details and carry out an investigation.

Please remember that we will need specific details such as the words that were used, why you felt that the behaviour was intimidating and how exactly you were being harassed.