These types of anti-social behaviour are a serious criminal offence.

Whether you are the victim or witness you should report any threats , intimidation or acts of violence to the Police. Please contact the police on 101 or 999 in an emergency.

Once you have done this and been given a crime reference number, contact us and we will record the details and carry out a full investigation.

You can also get help and advice from the Victim Support website or by telephone on 0808 168 9111. If you want to anonymously report someone of threats/violence, you can do this through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111 or via their website.