Dog fouling on public property should be reported to your local authority as they have the powers to fine or prosecute offenders.

Dog fouling on Peabody Group property should be reported to us. We will not create an anti social behaviour case for dog fouling. We will deal with this through our Estate Services.

If the dog fouling is not on Peabody Group property then you will need to contact the local authority.

If you wish to report a dog that feel may be dangerous or aggressive then contact your local dog warden. Details for both of these are available here.

Owning a dangerous dog or failing to properly control a dog is a crime and should be reported to the Police. If the owner is a tenant of Peabody Group the matter should be reported to us as well.