Gun or knife crime and should be reported to the police immediately.

You can contact police on 101 or 999 in an emergency. You can also report someone you believe to be in possession of a gun illegally through Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 1111 or via their website.

After you have reported the matter to the police, contact us and we will record the details and assist the police to carry out an investigation.