Large groups or gangs of people who are causing a nuisance or intimidation should be reported to the police.

Contact the police onĀ 101 or 999 in an emergency. The police possess dispersal powers which allows them to move on groups of two or more people from areas where there is persistent anti-social behaviour. This is why it is important to report such issues to them to ensure that they are aware of areas where there are problems with anti-social behaviour.

You should also make us aware of any groups or gangs in your area if they are causing a problem.