Drug use or dealing is a crime and should be reported to the police immediately.

You can contact the police on 101 or 999 in an emergency. If you want to report suspected drug dealing anonymously, you can do this through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111 or via their website.

After you have reported the matter to the police, contact us and we will record the details and carry out an investigation.