- Residents' handbook
- Rent and service charges
- Safer communities
- Resident involvement
- Benefits and budgeting
- Homeowner information
- Health and safety
- Succession and assignment
Pay by direct debit
For non-social housing (eg market rent, intermediate rent, leaseholder, freeholder) residents
Direct debit is the most convenient way to pay your rent.
You have control
You choose from the available frequency of payments (weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, or monthly) and you can cancel at any time.
Your peace of mind
Payments are automatic, so there's less chance you will miss a payment.
Helps you manage your money
You know exactly how much money is coming out of your account, and when.
Direct debit guarantee
- This guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. The efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own bank or building society.
- If the amounts to be paid or the payment dates change, Peabody will notify you ten working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If an error is made by Peabody or your bank or building society, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your bank or building society. Please also send a copy of your letter to us.
Please save or print this guarantee for your reference