- All about repairs
- Rent and service charges
- Safer communities
- Resident involvement
- Benefits and budgeting
- Homeowner information
- Health and safety
- Succession and assignment
You can view and manage your rent & service charge payments, set up direct debits, print statements and more on our online portal
Forgot your username or password?
If you're a Peabody, former CBHA or Gallions resident, you will need a payment reference number to register on this self-service portal. Please call us on 020 3478 9774 to get your number.
How to register
By registering for My Account, you'll be able to view and manage your rent & service charge payments, set up direct debits, print statements and more.
It has all the information contained on your quarterly rent statement, and can show transactions up to 6 months ago. Here's how to get up and running:
How to register: step-by-step guide
- First of all, login to your account or, if you don't have one, register a new account. You'll need your payment reference number (if you don't have this number please contact us).
- To view and download a copy of your rent statement, click on "Rent account" icon at the top of the screen:
- Scroll down until you see "Filter results". Choose your date range (within the past 6 months) and click on "Download pdf" (you'll need the free Adobe Reader to do this):
- You can now view, save or print the statement.
Having trouble registering?
Please contact us on 020 3478 9774.