Aerial view of Thamesmead

How to complain to Gallions.

We aim to provide an excellent service to all our customers, however, we accept that sometimes things go wrong.

If you have a complaint we will try to resolve it as quickly as possible, and use your feedback to review and improve our services. 

Please let us know within three months of the initial incident.

There are a number of ways you can complain:

  • Email:
  • Call:
    0300 123 1237
  • Write:
    45 Westminster Bridge Road
    SE1 7JB
  • Online (please note this form is for complaints only. For general enquiries it will be quicker to submit your request on the Enquiry page):


Please note: If you are reporting a problem for the first time, we will treat this as a request for a service rather than as a complaint.

How will my complaint be managed?

We'll do all we can to resolve your complaint immediately.

If this is not possible, your complaint will be logged formally and acknowledged in writing within three working days. You'll be given a reference number and the name of your dedicated case manager, who will investigate your complaint.

Your case manager may also call you to understand the facts and clarify any details. They will then provide a response (by post or email) within 10 working days including a deadline of completion if any further actions are to be taken.

If you're not satisfied with the response, please let your case manager know the reasons why, and they will review your case again.

What if I am not satisfied with the review?

Please let your case manager know what remains unresolved, and your case will be referred for review to The Customer Experience Team. They will co-ordinate a full review of your complaint at stage two of our complaints process. This will be held with a Senior Manager or Director, or a Complaints Panel, depending on the nature of the complaint.

You'll receive an acknowledgement of the review within three working days, and confirmation of the date you will receive a final response.      


If after receiving this response you feel your complaint is still unresolved, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS).

The HOS is an independent national service which investigates complaints concerning housing associations and other social landlords.

Housing Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange Square
E14 9GE
Telephone: 0300 111 3000

Related documents

Complaints, comments and compliments policy (pdf, 107kb)

Peabody complaints procedure, 2017 (pdf, 286kb)