- All about repairs
- Rent and service charges
- Safer communities
- Resident involvement
- Benefits and budgeting
- Homeowner information
- Health and safety
Welfare benefits and money advice service for residents
A free and confidential benefits and money advice service for Peabody Group tenants.
The Welfare Benefits and Money Advice team can give information on money and welfare benefits for residents from:
Our specialist advisors can provide advice on an individual basis, taking into account your circumstances, needs and challenges.
These advisors have detailed understanding of benefit law and benefits availability.
What we can deal with
Our team can assist you in all aspects of welfare benefits including:
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax
- Job Seeker's Allowance and Employment and Support Allowance applications and decisions
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP) and Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Working and Child Tax Credits
- Benefit appeals and tribunals
- Spare Room Subsidy (bedroom tax)
- Benefit cap
- Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)
- Universal Credit
- Social Fund applications
- Debt advice
How it works
Our team will assess your needs and if required assign an advisor to help you.
Some cases will take a matter of days to resolve while others can take up to a year or more.
If we aren't able to help with your query, we will signpost you to an organisation who can.
For Peabody Group residents:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask a question, book a free consultation or an appointment to see us in our offices in Leytonstone, Joyce Dawson Way (Thamesmead) and Walworth Road.