- Local services
- Community centres
- Parking and garages
- What's on at Pembury
- Sundial Centre
- Darwin Court
Sundial Centre: Rooms for hire Tower Hamlets
Meeting rooms, a therapy suite and computer room for hire for as little as £25.
Sundial Centre meeting/venue space
Rooms for hire
The Sundial Centre, just 5 minutes' walk from Hoxton Station, has a range of fully equipped spaces available to hire, including:
- A large, bright meeting/venue space
- Activity rooms
- Large, quiet meeting room with SMART board system and Wi-Fi facilities.
- Coffee bar
- Therapy room with massage couch
- Hairdressing salon with fully-fitted hair salon wash unit
- A computer room, with eight computers
Catering is available on request. Contact us for more information.
Hire from as low as £25.
Discounts available for voluntary or charitable groups.
Meeting room with SMART board
Activity Room 1 (community hall) can hold up to 50 seated and up to 70 people standing.
Activity Room 2 is a meeting room that seats up to a maximum of 14 people. There's plenty of room and it benefits from a SMART board.
Activity Room 3 holds up 20 people. Its an adaptable room perfect for anything from arts and crafts to fitness classes.
Therapy room for hire, from £25
- Comfortable, spacious and light-filled
- Massage couch
- Health & Beauty Room includes fully-fitted hair salon wash unit
- Hire from as low as £25
- Discounts available for voluntary/charitable groups
IT room for hire at the Sundial Centre
Holds up to 10 people and is set up with eight computers and a printer.
Where are we?
11 Shipton Street
Phone: 020 3828 3928