Free employment and training services
Did you know that Peabody offers free employment and training services to all unemployed adults?
If you'd like to find a job, enrol in training, find a better paid job or one with more (or less) hours, then this is the service for you. We can also help if you feel your current job does not match your skill set.
Get job ready
- Learn how to write a great CV and fill out application forms. We'll also tell you about different interview techniques.
- You can book in for a mock interview with two professional city law firms to test your interview skills.
- We can help you to figure out a new career path.
Find a great job
- We can link you directly to jobs. Our job brokers have links to employers and recruitment agencies who have over 1,000 jobs. They work with Recruit West End (mostly hospitality and retails jobs), The Crown Estate and many other employers for entry-level jobs across the care, construction and security sectors.
Apprenticeship roles for everyone
- We at Peabody also offer a range of apprenticeship opportunities in finance, construction, care, support, business administration and more. There is no upper age limit for our apprenticeship positions.
Get more experience
- We have hundreds of volunteer opportunities across Peabody and with our many partner organisations. Volunteering is a great way to get real world experience and grow your network.
- We can help you to find and enrol in a range of training courses to get you closer to that new job.
Our services are free to all adults over 18 years. You can find out more information here.