Find out about our wide range of apprenticeship programmes.
We work with our partners and supply chain to provide a wide variety of apprenticeship programmes to our residents and customers.
Our Apprenticeships team can help you:
- find the apprenticeship that’s best for you
- tailor your CV, and
- improve your interview technique
We work with our supply chain and partners and have several apprenticeship opportunities available this month, from bricklaying on our Fish island development scheme to becoming an electrician with our maintenance contractor, Axis.
|Fish Island Bricklaying Apprentice level 2|
|Fish Island Electrical Apprentice level 3|
|Axis Apprentice Plumber|
|Axis Apprentice Electrician|
|Axis Apprentice Administrator|
Fancy one of the opportunities above?
If you’re interested in any of these apprentice positions, please email
The closing dates for the applications are:
- Axis roles: Monday, 30 April at 12 noon, and
- Fish Island roles: Monday, 7 May at 12 noon
Our apprenticeship roles are open to Peabody residents and customers, as well as unemployed people who live in a London borough that are:
- eligible to work in the UK
- aged 16 or over and have finished secondary education by the start of the apprenticeship
- available to undertake a full-time apprenticeship for a minimum of 12 months
- able to speak basic English and have basic maths skills
- willing to engage with an Employment Coach
- each apprenticeship may have further eligibility criteria stated on the job specification