We're recruiting a resident Gallions Board member
Help us in our mission to ensure all Gallions residents have a good home, a real sense of purpose and a strong feeling of belonging.
We’re looking for a resident to join the Gallions Board. The role will help us in our mission to ensure all Gallions residents have a good home, a real sense of purpose and a strong feeling of belonging.
As part of the Peabody Group, Gallions is key to achieving our aims to:
- Deliver excellent value for money homes and services
- Champion thriving communities
- Achieve growth through great place making
- Achieve business excellence
In particular, the Peabody Group’s commitment to Thamesmead will see a huge investment in the coming years.
As a resident board member, you will help direct and monitor the work of Gallions and ensure compliance with all statutory requirements. The Board has the final responsibility for the smooth running of Gallions and ensuring that it meets all of its obligations.
You will also have a key role in ensuring the local vision for ‘a thriving, caring community where each person is valued and achieves their best,’ is maintained and promoted during this exciting period of change.
Who can apply
To apply, you must be:
- A Gallions Housing Association resident
- Over the age of 18
- Not employed by or closely associated with any company, firm or practice which is closely associated with the Peabody Group
- Not bankrupt or subject to an agreement with creditors
- Not disqualified from being the director of a company
- Not in breach of your tenancy or lease (such as rent arrears)
The position is paid £5,000 per annum which is paid monthly.
Find out more
Please contact Jayne Kaye on email@example.com or 020 3828 4136 for an information pack and application form.