Peabody Group Strategy: 2016-20
Our 2016-20 Group Strategy sets out what we will do and achieve over the next four years.
The Strategy, which builds on our previous Group Business Plan for 2015-18, sets the direction for Peabody Group as a whole and explains how we’ll work together to achieve our goals. It explains how we will continue to work to make London a city of opportunity for all despite the challenges we face.
Our five fundamental priorities remain critical to our success. Achieving these priorities will have a long-lasting positive impact on the people and communities we serve:
- Delivering an average of 1,000 homes each year
- Supporting 1,000 people into employment each year by 2016/17
- Providing a high-quality responsive repairs service to our residents
- Investing in our existing homes and facilities in Thamesmead and building 600 new homes
- Providing easy-to-access services and enhance the efficiency of our processes through technology-enabled transformation.
You can download a copy here: Group Strategy 2016–20 (pdf, 703kb)
If you have any questions about our Strategy, or would like to more about our services, please contact us.