Peabody Business Plan 2015-18
Our 2015/18 Business Plan sets out what we will do and achieve over the next three years.
We have identified fundamental priorities that are critical to our success; their achievement will have a long-lasting positive impact on the people and communities we serve:
- Providing a high-quality responsive repairs service that meets the expectations of residents
- Delivering 1,000 new homes each year
- Supporting 1,000 people into employment each year
- Providing services to more than 80,000 Londoners through an enhanced digital offer
- Communicating and beginning to deliver an exciting and compelling future for Thamesmead
Peabody Business Plan 2015–18 (pdf, 165kb)
Summary Business Plan
Summary Peabody Business Plan 2015–18 (pdf, 536kb)
Gallions Business Plan 2015–16 (pdf, 505kb)
Trust Thamesmead Business Plan 2015–18 (pdf, 625kb)
If you have any questions about our Plan, or would like to know more about our services, please contact us.
We've got over 150 years of experience and expertise. We strive to do things in a way that adds the most value for our residents and communities.
Following the merger with Family Mosaic in June 2017, the Peabody Group now owns and manages more than 55,000 homes across London and the South East, housing over 111,000 residents. We also have 8,000 care and support customers. We also run an extensive number of community programmes which are open to all Londoners.