Antisocial behaviour conference
Two of our community safety managers are speaking at the Chartered Institute of Housing's one-day event in London
Working together to tackle antisocial behaviour
Thu 27 Mar
CIH office, London
Liz Chambers, Head of Community Safety and Support, and Gudrun Burnet, Community Safety Manager and Independent Domestic Violence Advocate, are speaking at an antisocial behaviour (ASB) conference in London next week.
Working together to tackle ASB is for anyone involved in ASB service delivery – housing managers, housing officers, tenancy enforcement staff, members of tenants and residents groups, community safety officers, staff of voluntary organisations, police officers, probation officers, community wardens, community support officers and youth offending teams.
- Find out what tools the ASB, Crime and Policing Bill will offer housing providers
- Learn from organisations that are delivering excellence in ASB service delivery
- Discover innovative new ways to work more effectively with local agencies to tackle ASB
- Discuss and network with fellow housing professionals, share ideas and information on the practical ways forward
- Raise any questions or concerns directly with experts working in the industry