Pembury Pass at Pembury
Aged 16-24 and looking for support with finding work or training?
Pembury Pass - This could be your ticket to the future…
Do you want:
- Advice on jobs and apprenticeships?
- Support with completing applications and preparing for interviews?
- Training that actually leads to employment?
- Volunteering and work placements in an industry that interests you?
- Help to start your own business or social enterprise?
Whatever it is you want to do, we offer 1-2-1 support and guidance to equip you with the skills you need to take the next step in your professional development.
Where are we?
Pembury Community Centre
1 Atkins Square
Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm.
For more information, please call 020 3382 8500.
We organise a range of activities for residents of all ages: from reading clubs for parents and young children, through to social events for older people.
Find out more about our ambitious 10-year Pembury Children's Community programme and how it is making an impact. Please note that the Children's Community is being evaluated by Sheffield Hallam University – you can read their Year 1 summary evaluation report here.