A Peabody caretaker

When someone else is looking after your home.

If you are going to be away from your home for a prolonged period of time and would like to take in a caretaker to look after your home, you must ask us for permission first. We require you to provide us with documentation on why you require the caretaker and photographic identification and contact details of the caretaker.

We will continue to communicate solely with you and not create a new tenancy. You will also still be liable for paying all the rent.

If you have further questions about this please contact us.