Herbrand Street noticeboard
This is your local noticeboard. Here’s where you can find out about what’s going on near you, as well as receive service updates from us. You can also submit your own posts if there’s something you’d like to share (all posts will be moderated – please allow three working days).
If your permit is within 1 month of expiry and you have NOT received a renewal form from MET Parking Services, please call them on:
0845 370 8004 (Mon–Fri, 10am–5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicles on estates with parking enforcement must display a valid parking permit or otherwise be subject to a Parking Charge Notice.
It's the permit holder's responsibility to renew.
Did you know Peabody has a support service for people who are 60+ ?
Some of the areas we cover are:
- Welfare Benefits
- Support with form filling or correspondence
- Information on care and domestic support in the home
- Activities & Information on community centres
- Support with applying for grants
The above list is not exhaustive so please do contact us if you would like to ask any questions or refer yourself or someone you know.
Please call Vanessa Greenstreet on 020 7922 7231 / 0771 427 0742, Monday–Friday 9am–5pm or email: email@example.com
Submit a notice
Do you know of an upcoming event? Have you recently lost or found something? You can tell everyone about it here.Submit a notice
Guidance for submitting posts on the noticeboards
- An event that’s happening in your area/ neighbourhood
- Information about tenants and residents association meetings
- Promoting an initiative that you are involved in
- You’ve lost or found an item