Question 2. Do you want to move because you consider that your home requires extensive repair works and you cannot live there while these are taking place?

Please note: if you are unable to remain in your home because it is no longer habitable as a result of a fire or flood, we will contact the local authority or borough concerned for temporary accommodation.

Yes No


<< Previous question