Find a home with Peabody - woman and child

Thank you for completing this questionnaire. It does not appear that you are eligible to transfer into another Peabody property at this time.

Other options are available, however. For instance, you could take part in a mutual exchange with another tenant – providing you let us know – or apply for schemes like Housing Moves.

You can find out lots more information about these and more on Your options explained.

Go back to Find a home main page