- Employment and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Digital training
- Older people's services
- Youth services
- Events & activities
Information about Peabody's apprenticeship programme and how to apply. Since 2015, we have supported about 13 people monthly into apprenticeships across our development supply chain.
We are committed to ‘building talent for the future’ by providing a wide variety of apprenticeship opportunities to our residents and customers enabling them to fully develop their potential.
The Apprenticeships team offer a bespoke recruitment service to Peabody customers, internal departments, contractors and external partners.
The service provides information, advice and guidance to identify skills and strengths, and signposts customers to available opportunities. It also offers support in areas such as completing application forms, writing CVs and improving interview techniques.
Why become an apprentice
- You'll have the opportunity to build your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Earn while you learn
- An introduction to a new career
- Study towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Coaching and mentoring support throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
Our apprenticeship roles are open to Peabody tenants and customers, as well as unemployed people who live in a London borough that are:
- eligible to work in the UK
- aged 16+ or over and have finished secondary education by the start of the apprenticeship
Talk to us
For more information, please contact our Employment and Training team at email@example.com and someone will get back to you.
Register your interest
Join our mailing list today to get our latest apprenticeship opportunities sent to you by email as soon as they are published.Subscribe to our mailing list