- Employment and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Digital training
- Older people's services
- Youth services
- Events & activities
Information about Peabody's apprenticeship programme and how to apply.
Peabody are committed to ‘building talent for the future’ by providing a wide variety of apprenticeship opportunities to our residents and customers enabling them to fully develop their potential.
The Apprenticeships team offer a bespoke recruitment service to Peabody customers, internal departments, contractors and external partners.
The service provides information, advice and guidance to identify skills and strengths, and signposts customers to available opportunities. It also offers support in areas such as completing application forms, writing CVs and improving interview techniques.
We also provide in-work support to customers and employers by completing regular reviews of the apprentices’ journey.
Why become an apprentice
- You will have the opportunity to build your self-confidence and self-esteem
- You will receive role-based service training and support
- Access great opportunities for gaining experience in a range of roles
- Secure solid work experience whilst studying towards a qualification
- Employment contract for minimum of 1 year
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Paid holiday
- Study towards a nationally recognised work-based qualification
- Coaching and mentoring support throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
Our apprenticeship roles are open to Peabody tenants and customers, as well as unemployed people who live in a London borough that are:
- eligible to work in the UK
- aged 16 or over and have finished secondary education by the start of the apprenticeship
- available to undertake a full-time apprenticeship for a minimum of 12 months
- able to speak basic English and have basic maths skills
- willing to engage with an Employment Coach
Talk to us
For more information please contact the Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
Join our mailing list today to get our latest apprenticeship opportunities sent to you by email as soon as they are published.Subscribe to our mailing list