- Employment and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Digital training
- Older people's services
- Youth services
- Family and parenting
- Events & activities
Fancy a career in construction?
Apply for one of our apprenticeships for a chance to work in the building industry.
Peabody is building homes all over London, and we're offering apprenticeships through our supply chain in:
- Site management
- Carpentry and joinery
- Dry lining
- Painting and decorating
- Business administration
What does an apprenticeship programme include?
If successful, you'll receive:
- A National Vocational Qualification
- A knowledge-based qualification (technical certificate)
- Functional skills (Maths, English, ICT)
- A module on employment rights and responsibilities
- A module on Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
You’ll work with some of London’s leading building contractors and come out with a qualification and a chance to work in the building industry.
You’ll also earn while you learn!
Open to 16-24 year olds.
Contact the apprenticeships team at: