- Who we are
- What we do
- Working for us
- Our performance
What is PageUp?
- PageUp is an Australian company which provides HR software systems. They are one of the largest recruitment system providers in Australia. Peabody uses PageUp to support our recruitment activities.
What is the issue?
- PageUp have communicated the following: ‘On May 23, 2018, PageUp detected unusual activity on its IT infrastructure and immediately launched a forensic investigation. On May 28, 2018 our investigations revealed that we have some indicators that client data may have been compromised, a forensic investigation with assistance from an independent 3rd party is currently ongoing.
- Peabody was notified of the incident by PageUp on 31 May, and has been urgently seeking information from PageUp since that time.
Have the authorities been notified?
PageUp have detailed who they have notified on their website https://www.pageuppeople.com/
If I’m concerned about my data security, what should I be looking out for?
- This is a good site to find out more about what you should be looking out for if you are concerned about your data privacy: https://www.cyberaware.gov.uk
How do I know my PageUp profile is secure?
- At this stage, we cannot confirm that PageUp profiles are secure, and therefore encourage individuals to re-set passwords, not update any further personal information. If you are concerned please consider deleting your profile.
How can I delete my PageUp profile?
Candidates are unable to delete their own PageUp profile, if you would like your Peabody PageUp profile to be deleted, please contact us at email@example.com.
When will you know more?
We are dependent upon PageUp providing information regarding the security issue and their investigations. Refer to PageUp’s website for further updates https://www.pageuppeople.com/