- Who we are
- What we do
- Working for us
- Our performance
Our aims, and how we measure our results.
Since 2010, more than 60,000 people have benefited from our community programmes. These include:
- 4,300 unemployed people supported into work
- 4,847 young people engaged in our youth services
- 167 apprenticeship opportunities created
- 350 volunteers across Peabody
- ...and our 25 community centres provided 473 hours of community-led activities
Using findings from project reports and evaluations, we are developing a solid body of evidence to build on.
People who use our services are involved at every stage of project development, including monitoring and evaluation.
We are also able to draw upon the experience of our in-house programme team as well as commissioning external evaluators.
As an organisation committed to learning, we are keen to share our findings and best practice with others. Contact us for more information about our projects and programmes:
Contact the fundraising team
020 7021 4544