- Who we are
- What we do
- Working for us
- Our performance
Make London a city of opportunity for everyone.
We’ve achieved amazing results — but there’s so much more to do. We urgently need your support so that together we can make London the best it can be.
Donate to usDonate to us via BT MyDonate
The difference your gift could make:
- £25 will buy a year's worth of books to be delivered monthly to an underprivileged child
- £50 could train a volunteer to provide one-to-one befriending support for an isolated older person
- £500 could buy supplies for healthy cooking and eating sessions
- £5,000 could build and equip Reading Corners in two community centres, where children and parents could come and enjoy books and play
- £50,000 would fully cover the costs of our innovative fashion project Threads, which provides vocation skills and a safe space for young girls
- £500,000 would enable over 1,000 children aged 0-5, and their parents, to take part in our early childhood literacy programme for five years
Donate to us
Making a donation is simple and secure.Donate to us via BT MyDonate
Our social and economic development programme is the biggest of any London housing association, providing a wide range of services.
Our community centres collectively provide 473 hours of community-led activities, supported by more than 350 trained volunteers. So far, we have:
- helped more than 4,300 unemployed people back into work
- trained 4,847 young people
- created 167 apprenticeship opportunities for underprivileged young people.
Plus, more than 60,000 people have benefited from our many health and wellbeing programmes.
If you would like to be part of the transformation of London, and the lives of the people living here, please contact us via the form below:
Contact the fundraising team
020 7021 4544