Peabody's performance

We aim to provide an excellent service to all our customers, however, we accept that sometimes things go wrong.

If you have a complaint we will try to resolve it as quickly as possible, and use your feedback to review and improve our services. 

Please let us know within three months of the initial incident.

There are a number of ways you can complain:

Please note: If you are reporting a problem for the first time, we will treat this as a request for a service rather than as a complaint.

  • email:
  • phone:
    020 7021 4444 or 0800 022 4040 (free from landlines)
  • write:
    45 Westminster Bridge Road
    SE1 7JB
  • online:



How will my complaint be managed?

We'll do all we can to resolve your complaint immediately.

If this is not possible, your complaint will be sent to our Customer Experience Team to log as a formal complaint.

A complaint acknowledgement will be sent to you and you’ll be given a complaint reference number and the name of your case manager who will be handling your case.

Your case manager will call you within three working days of receiving your complaint, to understand the facts and to clarify any details. They will investigate your complaint and provide a full response within 14 days of the date of the acknowledgement.

If you're not satisfied with the response, please let your case manager know the reasons why, and they will review your case again.

What if I am not satisfied with the review?

Please let the case manager know what remains unresolved, and your case will be referred for review to a senior manager or director, or a Complaints Panel, depending on the nature of the complaint.

You'll receive an acknowledgement of the review within three working days, and confirmation of the date you will receive a final response.       

Housing Ombudsman

If after receiving this response you feel your complaint is still unresolved, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS).

The HOS is an independent national service which investigates complaints concerning housing associations and other social landlords.

Housing Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange Square
E14 9GE
Telephone: 0300 111 3000

Financial Ombudsman Service

If after receiving this response you feel your complaint is still unresolved – and where the complaint relates to services regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in the UK for settling disputes between businesses providing financial services and their customers.

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 023 4 567 / 0300 123 9 123

Related documents

Complaints, comments and compliments policy (pdf, 200kb)

Peabody complaints procedure, 2015 (pdf, 365kb)