- My account
- All about repairs
- Rent and service charges
- Safer communities
- Homeowner information
- Resident involvement
- Benefits and budgeting
- Health and safety
- Local services
The Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance (DAHA)
DAHA's mission is to improve the housing sector’s response to domestic abuse, through an accreditation process which assesses individual housing providers and supports them to improve their practice.
They all have a longstanding commitment to tackling domestic abuse, working in partnership, and practising innovation.
They examine key elements of service delivery and are a tool allowing your organisation to analyse and assess existing practice and implement an improvement plan alongside DAHA.
Why get involved?
- improves staff confidence in identifying and dealing with domestic abuse
- standardises processes so residents get the right response every time
- increases staff skills and their interaction with local initiatives, by adopting industry-standard referral tools
- reduces costs to organisations from domestic abuse-related repairs, turnover of stock and rent arrears
- reduces costs to the public purse in relation to domestic abuse via earlier interventions by housing providers
How to get involved
Please contact Gudrun (Guddy) Burnet on 020 3828 3710 or via the form below: