- My account
- All about repairs
- Rent and service charges
- Safer communities
- Homeowner information
- Resident involvement
- Benefits and budgeting
- Health and safety
- Local services
Our repairs process
We've outlined the Peabody repairs process below. Our aim is to complete this between two and 20 days.
Please note that Axis carry out the majority of our responsive repairs and follow this process.
1) Check to see who is responsible for your repair.
2) Call Peabody Direct or fill in the form on the Contact us page.
3) We will agree an appointment time with you.
4) Our repairs contractor will visit (this may take more than one visit).
5) Peabody may visit to inspect the finished repair.
It's important to know that not all repairs can be completed on the first visit.