Elmwood Court noticeboard
This is your local noticeboard. Here’s where you can find out about what’s going on near you, as well as receive service updates from us. You can also submit your own posts if there’s something you’d like to share (all posts will be moderated – please allow three working days).
If you've finished with those bulky items, why not pass them on to someone else who can use or refurbish them?
Wandsworth, in conjunction with Resco, is offering a collection service for items in good reusable condition. Items taken include:
- Furniture: including sofas, tables, chests of drawers and cupboards
- Large appliances and white goods: including fridges, washing machines, cookers
- Small electricals: almost anything with a plug including TVs (flat screen only), audio and computer equipment, kettles, toasters
- Children's equipment: including prams, cots, toys
- Garden tools and equipment: including lawn mowers, forks, spades.
- Beds (but not mattresses)
- Textiles: curtains, carpets, bed linen, clothes
You can find out more here
If your permit is within 1 month of expiry and you have NOT received a renewal form from MET Parking Services, please call them on:
0845 370 8004 (Mon–Fri, 10am–5pm) or email email@example.com
Vehicles on estates with parking enforcement must display a valid parking permit or otherwise be subject to a Parking Charge Notice.
It's the permit holder's responsibility to renew.
Submit a notice
Do you know of an upcoming event? Have you recently lost or found something? You can tell everyone about it here.Submit a notice
Guidance for submitting posts on the noticeboards
- An event that’s happening in your area/ neighbourhood
- Information about tenants and residents association meetings
- Promoting an initiative that you are involved in
- You’ve lost or found an item