TOWER HAMLETS, E2
Darwen Place noticeboard
This is your local noticeboard. Here’s where you can find out about what’s going on near you, as well as receive service updates from us. You can also submit your own posts if there’s something you’d like to share (all posts will be moderated – please allow three working days).
Peabody, in partnership with Camden LGBT Forum, is hosting a new LGBT social film night every second Monday of the month at the Hugh Cubit Centre, 48 Collier Street
Doors open: 6pm
Film begins: 7pm
Everybody is welcome.
December 2016: 'Walk a mile in my pradas' January 2017: 'Behind the candelabra' February 2017: 'Colour me lavendar' March 2017: 'Mambo Italiano' April 2017: 'Cloudburst' May 2017: 'Before Stonewall' June 2017: 'Stonewall'
Join us at the Sundial Centre Open Day from 10am to 4pm on Wednesday 28 September.
- Meet our centre staff and find out more about the exciting activities, services and programmes we have on offer for people of all ages.
- Take advantage of our free taster sessions. You can try a massage in our comfortable therapy rooms, enjoy a Zumba Gold session at 11am, or come along to our fitness session at 2.30pm.
- Find out about our day care services for older adults, including those with mild to moderate dementia, and meet the Linkage Plus Outreach Service staff who support people aged over 50 living in Tower Hamlets.
- There will be stalls from the Alzheimer’s Society, St Joseph’s hospice, Age UK and lots more!
- And finally, there’ll be refreshments on offer from our new and improved Sundial Spice Café.
If your permit is within 1 month of expiry and you have NOT received a renewal form from MET Parking Services, please call them on:
0845 370 8004 (Mon–Fri, 10am–5pm) or email email@example.com
Vehicles on estates with parking enforcement must display a valid parking permit or otherwise be subject to a Parking Charge Notice.
It's the permit holder's responsibility to renew.
Submit a notice
Do you know of an upcoming event? Have you recently lost or found something? You can tell everyone about it here.Submit a notice
Guidance for submitting posts on the noticeboards
- An event that’s happening in your area/ neighbourhood
- Information about tenants and residents association meetings
- Promoting an initiative that you are involved in
- You’ve lost or found an item