Cumberland Market noticeboard
This is your local noticeboard. Here’s where you can find out about what’s going on near you, as well as receive service updates from us. You can also submit your own posts if there’s something you’d like to share (all posts will be moderated – please allow three working days).
If your permit is within 1 month of expiry and you have NOT received a renewal form from MET Parking Services, please call them on:
0845 370 8004 (Mon–Fri, 10am–5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicles on estates with parking enforcement must display a valid parking permit or otherwise be subject to a Parking Charge Notice.
It's the permit holder's responsibility to renew.
If you're a Camden resident or former Camden secondary school students and aged between 16-24 years old (and don't have a degree or Level 4 qualification), Camden Apprenticeships can support you in getting an apprenticeship by offering you:
- Information, advice and guidance to find out your interests and help you choose the right job
- Pre and post employment support, offering recruitment advice which effectively matches your skills to the job.
If you need support in accessing an apprenticeship or job:
- For those aged 16 to 19 please contact Connexions on 02079747252. You can access careers guidance, application form and interview support.
- For those aged between 20 and 24, general employment advice and resources are available at the Peabody Bruce House Centre which is located near Holborn on 0207 021 4160 or the Peabody Hugh Cubitt Centre which is located near King’s Cross St Pancras on 020 7021 4127.
Want some extra help to get through the recruitment process?
Contact Camden Apprenticeships if you would like a mentor to help you with application forms, interview preparation, help in improving your literacy and numeracy skills or any other support you might need in accessing an apprenticeship. All you need to do is call 020 7974 2689 (Michael) or 020 7974 8548 (Christine) and tell us you would like a mentor, and we will arrange the rest.
Are you aware of the following activities at the Hpod?
English conversation club & crafts tasters
10am - 12noon (Tuesdays)
1.30pm - 2.30pm (Fridays)
ESOL & jewellery classes
10.30am - 12.30om (Fridays)
2pm - 4pm (Wednesdays)
After school & Homework Clubs
4pm - 7pm every (Wednesday & Friday)
For more information
Visit http://www.westeustontimebank.org.uk/ or contact us on 020 7383 4382.
Peabody support service for people who are 60+
Did you know Peabody has a support service for people who are 60+? Some of the areas covered are:
- Welfare Benefits and debt
- Support with form-filling or correspondence
- Information on care and domestic support in the home
- Activities and information about community centres
- Support with applying for grants
The above list is not exhaustive so please do contact us if you would like to ask any questions or refer yourself or someone you know. Please contact: Vanessa Greenstreet 020 7922 7231 0771 427 0742 (Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm) or on email@example.com
Submit a notice
Do you know of an upcoming event? Have you recently lost or found something? You can tell everyone about it here.Submit a notice
Guidance for submitting posts on the noticeboards
- An event that’s happening in your area/ neighbourhood
- Information about tenants and residents association meetings
- Promoting an initiative that you are involved in
- You’ve lost or found an item