It's Get Online Week: 17-23 October 2016
Find out how our Net Worx project can help boost your digital skills.
Next week, thousands of people across the country will be encouraged to get online and see how the internet can make life easier.
Whether you're finding a job, getting healthy, keeping in touch, saving money, making life a bit easier, or just having fun, our Net Worx project can help you do this online.
We're offering first-time taster classes at the following locations – doors are open to everyone, including those who have never been online before. Come along to our relaxed and friendly sessions.
- Small Works: 9.30am-11.30am, Tuesdays
Peabody Estate, Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1TB
- The Link: 10am–12 noon, Wednesdays
Belvedere Road (Off Harold Manor Way), Thamesmead, London, SE2
- Sundial Centre: 10am–12noon, Wednesdays
Sundial Centre, 11 Shipton Street, London E2 7RU
- Alleyn House: 10am-12 noon, Thursdays
Peabody Estate, Dufferin Street, London EC1Y 8SN
- Calcott Community Centre: 10.30am-12:30pm, Thursdays
30A Cathcart Hill, Tufnell Park, London N19 5QN
- Coffee Lounge Founders House: 12noon–2pm, Thursdays
Peabody Estate, Aylesford Street, Pimlico, London SW1V 3RL
- Green Man Community Centre: 2pm–4pm, Tuesdays
Strawberry Vale, East Finchley, London N2 9BA
- Davey’s Court: 3pm-5pm, Thursdays
Office Flat 4, 33 Bedfordbury, London WC2N 4BW
The sessions at this location will force on how to access numerous mental help information online for free.
- Darwin Court: 10am-12pm, Thursdays
1 Crail Row, Walworth, London SE17 1AD
The team are looking to have a guest speaker from Google who will introduce the latest in digital technology.
- Pembury Community Centre: 12.30-2.30pm, Wednesdays
Ground Floor, Block A, Atkins Square, Dalston Lane, Hackney, E8 1HL
The classes at this location aim to help residents find interesting things to do online, the volunteers will show them how to keep in touch with family and friends via email and through Skype.
- Victoria Park Community Centre: 2pm–4pm, Friday
5 Gore Road, London, E97HR
- Hugh Cubitt Community Centre: 3pm-5pm, Wednesdays
48 Collier Street, Kings Cross, London N1 9QZ
The sessions at Victoria Park and Hugh Cubitt will provide information about local history. Residents are encourgaed to bring their photographs as part of an online mapping activity.
For more information
To find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 587 8215.