Family and parenting programme starts soon
Free 13-week programme starts in January. (Lambeth and Southwark)
Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities parenting programme / from Jan / Lambeth and Southwark
We're running a series of Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities sessions at two London locations.
For parents and guardians of children aged up to 18, and expectant parents, the free 13-week programme is designed to increase confidence and skills in parenting. Topics include:
- How can I motivate my child to try their best at school?
- How do I build a better relationship with my child?
- How do I stop my teenager getting involved in drinking, drugs, antisocial behaviour or truanting?
- How do I encourage my partner to participate in my child’s life?
- What youth and parent services are available in my community?
There's a free crèche (limited spaces, please book in advance) and lunch is provided.
|When?||Thursdays (except 20 Feb and 10,17 Apr)
16 Jan–1 May
|Mondays (except 17 Feb and 7,14 Apr)
27 Jan–12 May
|Where?||Kids Company Adventure Playground
|Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre
108 Stamford Street
020 7021 1600
020 7021 1600
|Flyer (click to download pdf)|
Peabody runs lots of exciting programmes and things to do in London – the vast majority are free and open to everyone. Download our impact report to see what we've achieved over the past 12 months: Peabody Group impact report 2016 (pdf, 6mb)