Employment and training
Our Employment Service offers free support, training and advice to people looking for jobs in London.
Visit us and you'll find a qualified, professional team that can help you prepare for work, apply for jobs and match you to job vacancies.
Our team has built strong relationships with a range of employers, local partner organisations and offers access to job vacancies across sectors.
During 2011/2012 we helped more than 300 people into paid employment.
You can expect a quality one-to-one service (matrix accredited and awarded Ofsted grade 2), tailored to your individual needs and providing support at different stages of your job search.
What we offer
- access to a range of workshops to improve job-specific skills and knowledge
- group and individual job search sessions
- access to computers for job search
- one-to-one support to create your CV
- help with writing a covering letter and completing application forms
- assistance with interview preparation and techniques
- advice and guidance related to careers and further training
- free computer facilities
- finance and benefit advice
- access to volunteering and a range of other services and activities
Who can use our service
The Employment Service is available to anyone:
- aged 16 and over
- unemployed and looking for work
- with the right to work in the UK (proof required)
Where to find us